PROVIDING COUNSELING FOR INDIVIDUALS
In reaching out to a therapist you are showing that you no longer want to feel the uncomfortable, stressful, painful, confusing or overwhelming emotions that you're feeling right now. Working together we can get you to a place of healing, gaining empowerment in your life, and finding a sense of peace and balance.
How therapy can benefit you: If you are here reaching out, then what you have been doing so far is not working. Sometimes our own perspective keeps us in the same "loop" over and over again. A therapist can help you stop the loop of unhealthy and unproductive thoughts and behaviors. Through therapy you will gain new perspectives and new coping tools that work for you instead of against you. By having another person guide you through to this new way of thinking and acting, you can gain self empowerment regardless of your circumstances. Click on the highlighted buttons below to get a glimpse into how therapy can work for you if you are struggling with any of these issues.
Therapy specializations include:
- Anxiety - Moving toward a RESTFUL YOU
- Codependency - Setting your boundaries for a RIGHTFUL YOU
- Depression - Finding your way to a HOPEFUL YOU
Grief & Loss - Moving forward on the journey to a PEACEFULYOU
- Self-esteem Struggles - Making your way to a WONDERFUL YOU
- Stress Management - Developing a RESOURCEFUL YOU
- Relationships - Finding your way back together as a FULFILLED US
- ADD/ADHD - Supporting adults with ADD/ADHD and parents with children with ADD/ADHD